Bishop's Stortford Sexual Health and Family Planning Clinic at the Kitwood Unit, Herts & Essex Hospital, Bishop's Stortford
- Bishop's Stortford
- View on map...
Bishop's Stortford Sexual Health and Family Planning Clinic at the Kitwood Unit, Herts & Essex Community Hospital in Bishop's Stortford offers free and confidential sexual health and contraception advice and treatment to anyone regardless of age or gender. The clinic is open on Thursdays and has a walk-in sessions 9-11.30am and 4-7pm.
If you are aged 13-19 and want to talk to someone about sexual relationships, condoms, c-card, chlamydia or pregnancy, go to your local YC Hertfordshire One Stop Shop.
The Bishop's Stortford Sexual Health and Family Planning Clinic at the Herts & Essex Hospital's Kitwood Unit offers:
- Contraception advice
- All methods of contraception (except the vaginal ring)
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Free pregnancy testing and referral for termination of pregnancy
- Implants and coils
- Full range of STI testing
- Treatment of asymptomatic and symptomatic uncomplicated sexually transmitted infections.
Open every Thursday for:
- Coil and implant appointments: 9am-12pm
- Walk in for STI screening and contraception: 9am-11.30am
- Testing and treatment appointments: 1pm-3.30pm
- Contraceptive and sexual health appointments:1pm-3.30pm
- Walk-in clinic for STI testing and contraception: 4pm-7pm
Call 0300 008 5522 to make an appointment. Lines are open:
- 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 9.00am – 1.00pm Saturday
Anything you discuss with a member of staff at this clinic will stay confidential. Even if you are under 16 nothing will be said to anyone including parents, family members or care workers.
The only reason we might have to consider passing on any confidential information without your permission would be to protect you or someone else from harm. We would always try to discuss this with you first.
The Kitwood Unit is wheelchair accessible.
Venue: Kitwood Unit, Herts & Essex Hospital, Outpatients Dept, Haymeads Lane, Bishop's Stortford CM23 5JH
Age Range: All ages, free chlamydia screening for under-25s
Timing and Repeats:
Booking Info: Possible, but not necessary
Organisation: Sexual Health Hertfordshire, tel: 0300 008 5522, email: , website: click here...