Fitness and Fun Classes and Fitness for Life Classes, Royston
- Contact for details
- View on map...
Improve your fitness and have fun at the same time! Come to Fitness and Fun Classes and Fitness for Life Classes in Royston. Also known as Aerobic Fitness and Fun (Royston). Taught by a fully qualified fitness instructor, you will improve your muscle tone, strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.Aerobic Fitness and Fun classes are taught by Mrs Paula Wright (Qualifications are RSA/LCYMCA/50+/KFA) and Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals. The classes are for all ages 16-60+.
* Using small weights - Dyna Bands to improve muscle tone
* Weight bearing exercises to help prevent osteoporosis and improve strength of muscles and bones
* Cardiovascular work to improve heart and lung function
* Mobilisation exercises and stretches to improve range of movement of muscles and joints
Daytime Aerobic Fitness Sessions:
* Tuesdays 9.30am-11.00am, Fowlmere V Hall - No Creche
* Thursdays 9.30am-11am, Royston Catholic Church Hall
Evening Aerobic Fitness and Fun Classes:
* Mondays 7.30pm-9.00pm, Bassingbourn Junior School (intermediate and advanced level)
* Thursdays 7.45pm-9.00pm, Bassingbourn Junior School
Venue: Bassingbourn Primary School, Brook Road, Royston SG8 5NP
Age Range: 16+
Cost: Contact for details
Timing and Repeats:
Please see above for days and times of the classes.
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed
Organisation: Fitness and Fun Classes and Fitness for Life Classes (Royston & District), tel: 01763 243884, email: firstname.lastname@example.org