Teen Screen at Bennetts End Surgery, Hemel Hempstead
- Hemel Hempstead
- View on map...
Young people's health drop-in service. Teen Screen is a special confidential service providing an awareness of general psychological and sexual health issues designed for young people.
Young people can drop in to Bennetts End Surgery on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3.30 to 4.20. No appointment needed.
Teen Screen provides general health information as well as sexual health advice, free condoms (for people registered with the surgery), emergency contraception, pregnancy testing and chlamydia screening.
The service is run by a family-planning trained nurse, sister Jill.
You can get:
- confidential advice about contraception
- the combined oral contraceptive pill
- the progestogen-only pill
- progestogen injections
- free emergency contraception
- confidential advice about STIs
- cervical screening
- unplanned pregnancy advice
- free pregnancy tests
- pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
- fitting and checking of caps, diaphragms, and coils (intrauterine devices, or IUDs)
Venue: Teen Screen, Bennetts End Surgery, Gatecroft, Hemel Hempstead HP3 9LY
Age Range: 11-19
Timing and Repeats:
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed
Organisation: Bennetts End Surgery, tel: 01442 233944, email: , website: click here...