YC Hertfordshire Cheshunt Access Point at the Cheshunt Young People's Centre
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire Cheshunt Access Point you can get information, advice, guidance and support on education, work, training and volunteering. We also offer advice on drugs, finance, health, including sexual health and contraception, housing and much more.
YC Hertfordshire provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the YC Hertfordshire Cheshunt Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including:
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
Cheshunt Young People's Centre is fully wheelchair accessible.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points across the county here.
Venue: YC Hertfordshire Cheshunt Access Point, Cheshunt Young People's Centre, The Drill Hall, 178 Crossbrook Street, Cheshunt EN8 8JY
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats:
Booking Info: Possible, but not necessary