YC Hertfordshire Hatfield Access Point at Breaks Manor Youth Centre
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire Hatfield Access Point you can get information, advice, guidance and support on education, work, training and volunteering. We also offer advice on drugs, finance, health, including sexual health and contraception, housing and much more.
Wednesdays 8am-12.30pm and 2-5pm
YC Hertfordshire personal advisers are on duty:
Mondays and Wednesdays 2-5pm
YC Hertfordshire provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the YC Hertfordshire Hatfield Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- free pregnancy testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
The YC Hertfordshire Hatfield Access Point is partially wheelchair accessible.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points here.
Venue: YC Hertfordshire Hatfield Access Point, Breaks Manor Youth Centre, Link Drive, Hatfield AL10 8TP
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats:
Please see above for the opening hours.
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed