YC Hertfordshire Healthy Relationships Project at the Cheshunt One Stop Shop, Waltham Cross
- Waltham Cross
- View on map...
Want to be more confident and happier in your relationships? Worried about a relationship being or becoming sexual? Want to find out how and where you can get support? The YC Hertfordshire Healthy Relationships Project at the Cheshunt One Stop Shop can help you to make informed, safe choices and to have appropriate, healthy and safe relationships. It is specially designed to enable 13-17 year olds to recognise and develop healthy relationships and keep safe from sexual exploitation. YC Hertfordshire is the new name for Youth Connexions.
The YC Hertfordshire Healthy Relationships Project will help you to make informed, safe choices and help you to have appropriate, healthy and safe relationships.
What will you learn on the healthy relationships programme?
- Staying safe online and the dangers of sharing personal information
- The risks of using online dating sites
- Understanding consent
- What is meant by ‘sexting’, and the possible consequences of sharing photographs
- How real-life positive relationships differ from those shown in pornography and how pornography can affect expectations of sex
- How sexualised images can affect your body image and confidence
- The law around Child Sexual Exploitation
- What sexual violence is
- Asking for help - how professionals will help you
- How and where to seek support and guidance about sexual exploitation
This is a free project for 13-17s in the Broxbourne, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hoddesdon area.
The YC Hertfordshire Cheshunt One Stop Shop is fully wheelchair accessible.
Venue: Cheshunt One Stop Shop, 178 Crossbrook Street, Waltham Cross EN8 8JY
Age Range: 13-17
Timing and Repeats:
Every Tuesday, 5-7pm
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed