YC Hertfordshire Letchworth Access Point at the Letchworth Young People’s Centre
- Letchworth Garden City
- View on map...
At the YC Hertfordshire Letchworth Access Point professionally trained personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have. YC Hertfordshire is the new name for Youth Connexions.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2-5pm
YC Hertfordshire provides a free and confidential service for young people.
At the YC Hertfordshire Letchworth Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- free chlamydia testing
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points in Hertfordshire here.
Venue: The YC Hertfordshire Letchworth Access Point has now moved to the Letchworth Young People’s Centre, Town Hall, Broadway, Letchworth Garden City SG6 3PF
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats:
Please see above for opening times of the YC Hertfordshire Letchworth Access Point.
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed